Very Important Message:
KAPAG HINULI KA NG TRAFFIC ENFORCER at alam mong wala kang violation:
1. kunin mo ang mission order nila upang malaman mo ang kanilang area of responsibility, time of duty and official function;
2. “SWERVING” ay HINDI isang traffic violation.
SWERVING is turning away from direct course: to make a sudden change in direction, often to avoid a collision, or make something change direction suddenly. It is defined as a movement wherein vehicles shift from a lane to another.
Ang swerving ay hindi isang paglabag sa batas trapiko. Ito ay tumutukoy sa isang paggalaw kung saan ang sasakyan ay lumipat mula sa isang lane patungo sa isa pang lane. Gayunpaman, maaari itong MAGING RECKLESS DRIVING VIOLATION kung ito ay gagawin ng WALANG PAG-IINGAT (NA OVERTAKING) (halimbawa swerving sa biglaan at walang ingat na pamamaraan, swerving nang hindi gumagamit ng senyales).
Maaari lamang maging PAGLABAG sa batas trapiko ang swerving KAPAG MAY BABALA (TRAFFIC SIGN) NA NAGBABAWAL DITO.
PLS SEE THE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS, AT IPA-PRINT PO NATIN AT LAGI DALHIN SA TUWING TAYO AY MAGMAMANEHO, FOR REFERENCE PURPOSE KAPAG TAYO AY NASITA.
1.Hindi maaaring kunin ang iyong driver’s license maliban na lamang kung ikaw ay sangkot sa traffic accident o nakalikom na ng 3 o higit pang traffic violations.
2. Walang karapatan ang traffic enforcer na pababain ng sasakyan ang driver.
Rules on MMDA Apprehension for Traffic Violations
1. MMDA officers are NOT ALLOWED TO GROUP TOGETHER in order to apprehend. They are not even allowed to stand together in groups of 2 or more. The only time they are allowed to work together is for special operations.
2. Swerving IS NOT a traffic violation. Moving one lane to the left or right is not swerving, no matter where on the road you do it. And it is even less of a violation when you do it with a signal. Swerving is defined as shifting 2 or more lanes very quickly.
3. Using the YELLOW LANE is a traffic violation and will get you a ticket. However, BUSES are really NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT of the yellow lane.
4. Your driver’s license MAY NOT BE CONFISCATED at a traffic apprehension. The only time they can do so is if you are part of an accident, or it is your third violation and you have not settled your fines yet. They are only allowed to give you a ticket, which you can contest. He recommends actually receiving the ticket in some instances, so that you can report the officer who did it.
5. Also, YOU ARE FREE TO ASK any of these officers for their “MISSION ORDER”, which is written by their supervisor. If they apprehend you for a violation that is not in their MISSION ORDER FOR THE DAY, you can REPORT THEM and they will receive DICIPLINARY ACTION.
TO REPORT CASES of selective apprehension or abuses by MMDA officers, you may report these by calling the MMDA hotline (136) or call the METRO BASE at 0920-9389861 or 0920-9389875 and ask for an Inspectorate.
Ipadala ang pangalan ng traffic enforcer at ang reklamo sa email@example.com
PAALALA: MAS MAGANDA KUNG MA-PRINT NATIN ITO AT MAGKAROON TAYO MISMO NG COPY SA ATING MGA SASAKYAN, FOR REFERENCE PURPOSE KUNG SAKALING SITAHIN ULI TAYO KUNG TAMA BA ANG TRAFFIC ENFORCER AT KUNG SA PALAGAY NATIN AY WALA TAYONG VIOLATION, IPAKITA SA KANILA MISMO ANG COPY NG “BATAS TRAPIKO”. ITO PO ANG “2” LINK PARA MAGKAROON NG KOPYA
TRAFFIC ENFORCER’S CODE OF CONDUCT:
FINES AND PENALTIES:
— withObispo Dhario.
Link Source: Robert Moises